Business English Communication Course
Learn business English for meetings, presentations and talking on the telephone and take your English to the next level!
What you will learn
- Develop real-world business English skills for meetings, presentations and talking on the phone.
- Understand the language we use in business, why we use it and how you can use it to communicate.
- Master key business English skills for expressing opinions, making suggestions, clarifying and discussing your job and company.
- Learn essential language and techniques for giving a successful presentation in English.
- Improve your business English skills for communicating on the telephone with colleagues and customers.
This course is focused on business English for the workplace and requires a basic understanding of English (Intermediate English Level /B2)
This course focuses on language, speaking and listening skills that you can put to use right away in your job. You will improve your business English skills and confidence in three key areas: meetings, presentations, and telephoning.
The course builds from the basics up to the more advanced business English skills you need in real-life business situations. And it is about more than just vocabulary. You will learn the phrases, structures, techniques, and special expressions that will take your English ability to the next level.
Who this course is for:
This course is intended for intermediate and advanced English learners.
Intermediate learners will learn lots of new language, techniques and vocabulary.
Advanced learners will develop speaking skills, fluency and overall professionalism.
**This course is not suitable for learners who have only a very basic understanding of English.**