Chinese Language for Beginners Course
- Chinese Language for Beginners Course (Mandarin Chinese HSK1-HSK3)Focus on active learning and practical Mandarin Chinese.Completion of Curriculum: 240 hour CourseCourse section: 8 Courses (CHFBEG.2001-CHFBEG.2008)Course length: 30 hours per courseCourse Price: 6,500.- Baht per student per 30 hour course
Textbook: Optional (Handout 400.- Baht/student)
Minimum number of students: 5
Maximum number of students: 10
Certificate: 80% ++ of class attendance & 80%++ of Final exam results
Class Cancellations: 2 times per 30 hour course
Who this course is for:
- People who would like to learn Mandarin Chinese in an effective and fun way. The course is for beginners and/or people who want to take HSK1 and/or HSK2 exams.
- People who live and work in China
- Learners who are interested in Chinese language
- Students enrolled in a Chinese language school or majoring in Chinese in college
- People who travel to China
- People who would like to communicate with their Chinese friends
What you will learn
- Learn common used Chinese language words and sentences
- Carry on a conversation in Mandarin Chinese
- Speak Chinese language around your home and at work
- Gain confidence in learning and speaking Chinese
- Read Mandarin Chinese characters (Simplified characters)
- Understand basic Mandarin Chinese grammar rules
- Understand the different tones in Chinese language
- Understand Chinese characters
- No background knowledge is needed as the course is made for those who are new to the Chinese language
- In this course you do not have to learn Chinese characters, but it is strongly recommended to do it.
In this course you can start learning Chinese language from scratch or refresh it if you have learned it long ago and you have forgotten a lot. You do not need any knowledge of Chinese language to attend the course, but you can be on HSK1 or HSK2 level as well (just skip the parts you already know). We have made this course for people who are looking to learn Mandarin Chinese in a simple and easy way.
After you finish the course, you’ll be able to manage most communication in Chinese when traveling or living in China.
The course includes HSK1, HSK2 and HSK3.
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) or the Chinese Proficiency Test is an international standardized exam which assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ Chinese language proficiency. It contains the most common Mandarin Chinese words and sentences. It fits all Chinese language learners, not only people who want to take the exams.
You will gain confidence in using most common Chinese language words and phrases learned in this course
- HSK1 Lessons include 150 words, around 200 sentences, 19 conversations and one HSK1 test.
- HSK2 Lessons include 150 words, around 300 sentences, 17 long conversations and one HSK2 test.
- HSK3 Lessons include 300 words, around 900 sentences, 25 stories and one HSK3 test.
The course includes flashcards, listening audio for every lesson, which can help you review and practice words and sentences from the lessons in an easy and funny way.
This course is easy to follow as it is divided into 3 parts:
Part 1: Learn new Chinese words and sentences
Part 2: Learn a conversation or a story
Part 3: Review and homework
The course will help you with:
- Practicing both speaking and listening
- Understanding the most useful Chinese grammar rules
- Learning most useful words and phrases
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes