English for Job Interviews
English for Job Interviews Course
How to successfully answer the most common interview questions.
What you will learn
- Identify the criteria each employer uses to decide who gets job offers
- Create winning answers to common interview questions
- Use the PEN, STAR, and 3 W’s frameworks to answer interview questions
- Avoid common interview mistakes
- Significantly increase your odds of getting job offers
Students should be interested in getting a job (or getting a better job if they already have one).
(Elementary (A2) to Intermediate level (B1)++
Learn winning answers for the most common interview questions so you can get offers for the jobs you want. This course covers everything you will need to develop your winning answers including the following:
- What criteria do employers use to decide who gets job offers?
- What should you be prepared to talk about during interviews?
- What frameworks should you use to answer interview questions?
- What should you ask employers during the interview?
- What are common mistakes that candidates make that ruin their chances of getting offers?
In this class, you will learn 15 of the most common interview questions, explanations for why recruiters ask each question, examples of amazing answers for each one and get insider tips from a corporate recruiter who has interviewed hundreds of candidates.
Frameworks included in the course:
- PEN Framework for Opening Questions
- STAR Framework for Fit Questions
- 3 W’s Framework for Closing Questions
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has little or no experience with job interviews, and may be looking for the job interview soon.
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting offers for jobs they want.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes