Formal Business English Email Writing
Quickly and easily learn how to write formal emails. Master the format, grammar, phrases, and avoid common mistakes.
What you will learn
- Write proper formal emails
- Follow good email etiquette
- Avoid common and embarrassing mistakes
- Use standard phrases and vocabulary
- Apply new grammar knowledge
- Stay away from bad punctuation
- Compose much more effective emails
- Write better informal emails as well
You should have at least a Pre-Intermediate level of English ability (B1+) and write English emails for your work/personal life.
This course provides you how organize business emails, what language to use, and avoid those shameful mistakes that even native speakers make.
You will start the course by learning the essential Email Etiquette. The second course section is Email Structure where we will break down the email into its parts and cover everything you need to know about each of those components. The following three sections are language related: Vocabulary, Grammar, and Punctuation.
- Learn what makes an email formal and informal
- Become proficient in email etiquette
- Compose properly structured emails
- Learn most commonly used correspondence phrases
- Master the necessary formal tone grammar
- Become competent in essential punctuation rules
- Avoid embarrassing mistakes that can cost you
Once you have completed this course, you will have a new assortment of language tools to give you the advantage at whatever you are setting out to do in your life and business. This will help you build a good reputation, communicate better, and create new opportunities for your career.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to Advanced English language learners.
- Everyone who writes emails, especially those who write business emails at work.
- Even casual email writers can learn a lot from this course
- If you’re an advanced English learner, you can still learn about email structure, standard phrases, as well as some common mistakes that you are probably still making.
- If you are NOT at least an intermediate level English speaker, you may not be able to follow everything as presented.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes